Selden System 42 – End Control Cam, Starboard 444-112-03
Selden System 42
Used for yachts up to approximately 65′.
- Main sheet car & the self-tacking car are black anodised, extruded aluminium. They run on Torlon ball bearings.
- Genoa car is black anodized aluminium withslide rods & pinstop operated.
- Sheave house of the genoa car is AISI 316 mirror finished stainless steel.
- 0 50 mm plain bearing Acetal sheaves & composite sheave houses for control lines.
- 0 80 mm genoa sheave.
- Cam cleat 38 used on end controls.
- AISI 316 mirror finished stainless toggles suit Selden PBB 80, & RBB 80 blocks. Double self tacking car for PBB 100.
- Toggle/sheet block is supported by a rubber stand-up collar.
- End controls with rubber shock absobers & integral beckets for control lines.
- Suitable max size of control line is 0 10 mm.
- End controls for control lines & end stops with rubber shock absorbers. The function of the end cap is to keep the car on the track & to finish off the track.
- 443-135 is used when end controls, end caps or end stops are combined with High beam tracks.