Selden System 15 – Pin Stop Eye/Cam, Starboard 441-103-01
Easily adjust the position of a traveler contributes to efficient & pleasant sailing both for the racing sailor as well as the sailor out there just for pure pleasure. You simply manage active sailing for a longer period of time, which naturally influence the boat speed in a positive way. Ergonomics and low friction are key words for this product. For dinghies and small keel boats up to approximately 22′.
- The cars are black anodised, extruded aluminium. They run on Torlon ball bearings.
- AISI 316 stainless shackles suit BBB 30 & BBB 40 blocks.
- Car 441-101-02 has an integrated shackle that connects directly to the swivel post of the block.
- End stop 441-105 has an integrated becket for control lines.
- Jib car 441-103-01 feature captive slide rod & it can easily be rebuilt for starboard/port installations.
- A tight tolerance on the track reduces vertical movement for easier uncleating.
- 50 degree adjustment of the cam cleat arm & 19 mm adjustment intervals sideways.
- The pinstop head is ergonomically designed for easy adjustment – even with cold hands.