Selden System 30 Performance – End Control Double Fiddle 443-304-02
Selden System 30 Performance
Used for yachts up to approximately 45′. When low friction and high purchase ratios are key requirements, this is the system to choose. An extra bonus is the sophisticated look created by a fine composition of black anodised aluminium, Torlon ball bearings and stainless steel.
- Torlon ball bearing cars.
- All cars, end controls and sheave house are black anodised extruded aluminium.
- 30/40/50 mm trim sheaves with Torlon ball bearing.
- Cam cleat 38 used for main sheet car & end controls.
- Toggle/sheet block is supported by a rubber stand up collar.
- Main sheet sheave has a plain bearing for vertical loads and Torlon ball bearings stabilize the sheave when subjected to side loads.
- 60 mm plain bearing Acetal sheave in the genoa car.
- Suitable max size of trim line is 0 8 mm.
- AISI 316 mirror finished stainless toggles for Selden PBB 60, PBB 70 and RBB 60 blocks.
- End controls with rubber shock absorbers and integral beckets for trim lines.
- Genoa car has an integrated becket for rubber cord or to connect teo cars.
- Sheave house of the genoa car is made of AISI mirror finised stainless steel.