Selden System 30 – End Stop 443-112-01
Selden System 30
Used for yachts up to approximately 45′.
- Main sheet car & the self-tacking car are black anodised, extruded aluminium. They run on Torlon ball bearings.
- Genoa car is either black laquered aluminium with sliderods or an extruded and anodised aluminium car with Torlon ballbearings.
- 0 40 mm plain bearing Acetal sheaves for control lines.
- Genoa cars available for pinstop operation and control lines.
- Main sheet car with Cam cleat 38.
- AISI 316 mirror finished stainless toggles suit Selden PBB 60, Pbb 70 & RBB 60 blocks. Double self tacking car for PBB 80 & RBB 80.
- Toggle/sheet block is supported by a rubber stand-up collar.
- 0 50/60 mm plain bearing Acetal sheave in the genoa car.
- Genoa car and end controls come with integral beckets for control lines.
- Suitable max size of control line is 0 8 mm. End fittings are black laquered aluminium or glass fibre reinforced composite with rubber shock absorbers and integral beckets for control lines.
- Composite end caps.
- 0 40 mm plain bearing Actal sheaves in the composite sheave house.
- Cam cleat 30 end controls.
- End stop in Acetal.
- End controls for control lines & end stops with rubber shock absorbers. The function of the end cap is to finish off the track.
- 443-135 is used when end controls, end caps or end stops are combined with High beam tracks.