Selden System 22 – End Control 442-112-01
Selden Travelers and End Stops
- Main sheet car & the self-tacking car are black anodised, extruded aluminium.
- They run on Torlon ball bearings.
- Genoa car is black laquered aluminium with sliderods.
- End fittings are glass fibre reinforced composite with rubber buffer bearings.
- 0 30/40 mm plain bearing Acetal sheaves for control lines.
- Genoa cars available for pinstop operation & for control lines.
- AISI 316 mirror finished stainless toggles suit Selden PBB50 blocks, BBB 60 blocks, and the NRB 60 block.
- Toggle/sheet block is supported by a rubber stand-up collar.
- 0 50 mm plain bearing Acetal sheave in the genoa car.
- Genoa car and end controls come with integral beckets for control lines.
- Suitable max size of control line is 0 8 mm. *End controls with Cam cleat 27, control line 0 7 mm.
- End controls for control lines & end stops with rubber shock absorbers. The function of the end cap is to finish off the track.
- 443-135 is used when end controls, end caps or end stops are combined with High beam tracks.